For your LG Blu-ray player if you are looking for GE Universal Codes then you are landed at the right page. Here you will find all kind of GE Universal remote codes for LG Blu Ray Player and for ge universal remote codes for sound bar we provided here already. GE universal remote codes are a few digit codes which is used to send the command to device and operate all its functions using a remote control.
GE Universal Remote Codes for LG Blu Ray Player List
All kind of GE Universal remote codes for LG Blu ray player list are updated below on this page. These ge universal remote lg tv codes works with all remote models if compatible to remote models. You can select any of the code from the available codes list and start programming the remote control. And if the remote doesn’t program correctly then you can repeat the entire process using another remote codes.
How to Program a GE Universal Remote?
There are various methods available to program a universal remote. Some of them are code search, manual method, or direct entry. All the programming methods work properly with all the universal remotes. Just follow the step by step guide and enter the universal remote codes for universal remote codes for lg dvd player enter specific device codes only. That’s all, your remote will be programmed successfully.
- Initially you have to remove the cover & batteries to check the label and model number of the remote. You can also find the GE universal remote code list for your universal remote from the code list available here.
- Now enter the correct remote code from the GE remote code list available below and switch on the device like TV, DVR, DVD player, etc.
- Now hold on the Setup key for a few seconds until the indicator light turns “RED”. Then tap on the parallel device key like TV, DVD or AUX.
- Fill the remote code (3 digit or 4 digit). If the lg tv code is valid, then indicator light will turns off.
- Then click on the Power key. If the device turns off, your remote control is programmed successfully.
- If not, then repeat the same process using another GE remote.