Do you recently purchased a LG Universal remote and wants to set it up with your roku device? If yes, then you are landed at the right page. Our guide will definitely help you with getting the perfect LG Universal remote codes for tcl roku tv (Roku) and programming methods. Using the LG universal remote you can program and operate up to 6 devices or more depending on your remote model using a single remote. Roku is one of the popular TV brand in the market. Usually the Roku tv comes with a original remote control. But in case you misplace or damaged your remote control then the LG universal remote is the best option available for you to continue enjoying your favourite shows.
LG Universal Remote Codes for Roku List
There are a huge number of lg universal remote control codes for roku device listed below. We have provided more than one universal remote code for each device even for directv remote codes lg & brand. So that if one of the remote code doesn’t work, then you may try out another code. These codes work with DVD Player, TV, Blu-ray, home theater, VCR and all kind of electronics devices. We have also provide 3 digit, 5 digit and 4 digit codes so that you can check the code list version of your remote model and select the code accordingly.
After programming the LG universal remote for roku you need to check if it does operate all the features of device as expected. If not, you need to program it again using another remote code or programming methods.
How to Program LG Universal Remote for Roku
After finding the valid LG TV rook remote codes that work for your remote you can precede further to program the remote control. Here we have provide the clear steps to program your lg remote to roku device easily. Please follow the given instructions carefully:
- Manually “Turn ON” the Roku TV device to program.
- Hold on the roku universal remote to face the device.
- Tap on the “Setup” key Or “TV”. This will move the remote setup to learning mode.
- Pick the any code from the list available above.
- If you have followed the programming process correctly, the indicator light will flashes 4 times. When it happens, choose any of the code for your device brand and “Enter”. The key indicator light will go off once you found the valid code. if not, then try any other available codes.
- Tap any of the function keys from your remote control. If the remote works that means you have performed the steps right. If that doesn’t work, repeat the same steps using another code.
This article is all about programming a lg universal remote control for roku. We have provided a list of universal remote codes and programming methods that work with major remote brands and types. Write us your experience about this programming guide and any suggestions/improvements you want on our website.