Keeping track of all the remote controls while you have multiple media streaming devices like dvd, blu-ray, vcr, smart tv are overwhelming. But a RCA universal remote make your life easier by operating all the devices using a single universal remote. But you need RCA Universal Remote Codes for LG TV to program the remote control to your device. These universal codes are unique codes that work according to code list version of the remote model. Below here we have mentioned a wide range of RCA universal codes for LG TV that works with most remote types and models.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for LG TV List
Universal remote codes are used to connect the device and universal remote so that it reads your instructions via remote keys and perform the functions. If your remote code doesn’t work to program the remote control then you must need to choose any alternative remote code as we did in philips universal remote codes lg from the below available list and repeat the programming process.
3 Digit RCA Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
1005, 1082, 1196, 2014, 2054
4 Digit RCA Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
2731, 2358, 3397, 0178, 0017
5 Digit RCA Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
11423, 11447, 1235812731, 12424, 10178, 10017, 11265
How to Program RCA Universal Remote to LG TV
Programming a remote control is very easy if you have correct remote codes and program instructions. You can choose any of the remote programming methods as per your convenience and follow the step by step guide available below. If a programming method doesn’t work correctly then you can choose the alternative methods for remote programming.
- Initially you have to remove the cover & batteries to check the label and model number of the remote. You can also find the GE universal remote code list for your universal remote from the code list available here.
- Now enter the correct remote code from the GE remote code list available below and switch on the device like TV, DVR, DVD player, etc.
- Now hold on the Setup key for a few seconds until the indicator light turns “RED”. Then tap on the parallel device key like TV, DVD or AUX.
- Fill the remote code (3 digit or 4 digit). If the remote code is valid, then indicator light will turns off.
- Then click on the Power key. If the device turns off, your remote control is programmed successfully.
- If not, then repeat the same process using another GE remote.