The LG TV usually comes with a original remote control that perfectly operates all its functions. But if any situation arises where you need to operate your LG TV device with a universal remote control from Insignia, then you must need to have Insignia universal remote codes LG TV with you to program the remote control.
The remote codes are usually of 3 digit, 4 digit, or 5 digit that completely depends on the code list version of your universal remote. The insignia universal remote will replace your original LG TV remote and does all the tasks that the LG TV remote was doing to operate the device functions. You just need to program it once using the remote control codes and that’s all after that you use it for a long time.
Insignia Universal Remote Codes for LG TV List
Some Insignia TV remote is not universal remotes, so first you need to make sure that remote you would like to program is a universal remote. That means you can program and control other brand devices using the insignia remote. Insignia remote codes for LG TV list are available below on the same page according to their codes list version. So you can choose wisely from the wide variety of insignia remote codes and program the remote control easily.
How to Program Insignia Remote to LG TV?
There are many methods available to program a insignia remote to LG TV. Here we have also provided two programming methods like lg roku tv universal remote code method with clear steps to program the remote. If a method doesn’t program your insignia remote to LG TV then you try using the alternative method or choose another code from the below available list to program the remote control.
- Turn on your LG TV device, you would like to program.
- Aim the Insignia universal remote to LG TV.
- Now you need to find the “Program” button on the remote. Hold that key until the LED indicator light on remote lights up. Tap on the Info key.
- If you have performed the above 3 steps correctly, you will notice the indicator light is continue to blink.
- Search for the correct code from the codes list and enter. After entering the right code you will see a success message on device. if not, try repeating the process with another code.
- Search the program key on the remote control and click on until indicator light blinks
- Select the TV option. Then proceed to click on SET on your remote control.
- Search the valid code from the Insignia remote codes list for LG TV and enter in the provided space.
- If the light turns off when you have entered the universal remote code. It displays that the code entered is correct.
That’s all about programming an Insignia universal remote with an LG TV. If you’re also looking to set up a ‘One For All’ universal remote with your LG TV, you’ll follow a similar process, using the specific remote codes and with the one for all remote setup lg tv instructions. We hope you will find our article useful in finding the best remote codes and program instructions to program your LG TV remote. Please write to us if you didn’t find any code working for you or if you have any new code via comments.