Are you looking for Onn universal remote codes for LG TV then you are landed at the right place. Now you can program your favourite Onn universal remote with LG TV using the universal remote codes available below. By using Onn universal remote you can operate multiple home entertainment devices using a single universal remote control.
Onn Universal Remote Codes for LG TV List
Onn universal remote codes list for lg tv devices are updated below for all types of universal remotes. Just choose a onn universal remote control code from the list and start programming your remote control. If a remote control code doesn’t work perfectly to program your universal remote then program using alternative remote codes.
3534, 0004, 2098, 0155, 2254, 0338, 0009, 0012, 0057, 0134, 0156, 1957, 2492, 4080, 4127, 4079
How to program a Onn Universal Remote for LG TV?
Programming a universal remote control is easier if you have right remote control codes and program instructions. Below we have provided you a step by step guide to program your universal remote control using various methods. You can use any of these methods and program your onn universal remote control.
- Initially you have to remove the cover & batteries to check the label and model number of the remote. You can also find the GE universal remote code list for your universal remote from the code list available here.
- Now enter the correct remote code from the GE remote code list available below and switch on the device like TV, DVR, DVD player, etc.
- Now hold on the Setup key for a few seconds until the indicator light turns “RED”. Then tap on the parallel device key like TV, DVD or AUX.
- Fill the remote code (3 digit or 4 digit). If the remote code is valid, then indicator light will turns off.
- Then click on the Power key. If the device turns off, your remote control is programmed successfully.
- If not, then repeat the same process using another GE remote.